No products in the cart.
Cupping is a form of alternative medicine that relies on suctioning blood using cups placed on a specific area, which leads to the removal of corrupt blood, stimulating blood circulation and getting rid of some diseases. It was recommended by the Messenger of God, peace and blessings be upon him, as it came in the two Sahihs: “The best treatment for you is cupping.” Narrated by Al-Bukhari and Muslim. It is also recommended by scientists and experts because of its great benefits.
- Wet cupping: And in it, the cup of cupping is placed on the back area (because it is the least movement in the body, which leads to the accumulation of aging blood cells in it), Empty the air from it through the suction device and leave it for a few minutes. Then remove them and make small cuts in the skin using a small scalpel, then place the cupping cups again over the wounds and leave them for several minutes, so that the bad blood leaks, which stimulates the blood circulation and stimulates the production of new red blood cells. It should be noted the need to put a sterile liquid and a bandage on the wounds to prevent infection.
- Dry cupping: no blood output, Where the cupping cups are placed on the desired position and emptied of the air and left for 10 minutes to collect blood in it.
- Stimulating blood circulation and smoothing the arteries.
- blood disorders treatment, Such as anemia and hemophilia.
- Reducing the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- dermatology treatment, Such as acne and eczema.
- Processing rheumatism Back pain, joint pain, neck and shoulder pain.
- lowering blood pressure;
- Contribute to muscle relaxation and relieve stress and muscle tension.
- Strengthening the body’s immunity.
- Revitalize the body and get rid of the feeling of fatigue and constant fatigue.
- Elimination of toxins and the effects of drugs in the blood.
- Improving the function of the liver, pancreas and stomach
- Fertility and some gynecological disorders and diseases.
- Useful in cases of migraine and migraine.
people who Cupping suits them:
Cupping is suitable for people aged between 11-70 years except for:
- Diabetics and hypotensive patients.
- Kidney patients.
- heart patients.
- Anemia patients.
- A fever or a common cold.
- Cancer patients.
General advice about cupping:
- Take a shower two or three hours before cupping. And wear comfortable clothes.
- stop eating the food and drink for at least three hours before the cupping procedure, This is because eating Stimulates blood circulation In the digestive system in order to transport nutrients between different parts of the body.
- Avoid consuming red meat, chicken and all milk products And other hard-to-digest food For 24 hours after cupping, you can eat fish, eggs, fruits, and vegetables.
- Try to avoid products containing tobacco and caffeine for 24 hours after cupping.
- Avoid exercise and sexual intercourse for 48 hours after cupping.
- Avoid washing the area where cupping was performed for 24 hours to reduce the possibility of skin infection, With the need to avoid the use of shower products and soap on these areas.