No products in the cart.
Spirulina is one of the most popular nutritional supplements in the world, and one of the most nutrient-rich sources on earth.
Benefits of spirulina algae:
. Reduces bad cholesterol and triglycerides, and increases good cholesterol, which maintains healthy blood vessels
. Rich in antioxidants important for maintaining a healthy heart, liver and kidneys, and supporting the immune system, memory, and fertility (the ability to reproduce).
. Provides a boost of energy to the body.
. Improve endurance and reduce fatigue.
. Improving the immune system.
. Reducing appetite, which helps in losing weight.
. Improve digestive health.
. Possesses anti-cancer properties, especially against oral cancer.
. reduce blood pressure
. Control of blood sugar.
How to use:
Two capsules daily, in the morning and evening, half an hour before food
- People taking anticoagulant medications should consult their physician before starting or stopping spirulina.
- Avoid taking spirulina for people with autoimmune diseases.
- People allergic to iodine should avoid taking spirulina because it contains iodine.
- Avoid pregnant or breastfeeding women taking spirulina without consulting a doctor.
- You should consult your doctor before taking spirulina if you have any diseases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.